Virtual Pro comes with courseware for:
- Salespeople seeking a promotion into F&I.
- New F&I managers who want to build a solid foundation for success.
- F&I veterans who want to refresh and recharge their skills.
- Outside vendors who want to get a bird’s eye view of the duties and responsibilities of the F&I office.
Additional resources include courseware documents, an “Ask Becky” channel for a direct response from Rebecca Chernek within 24 hours, and an “Industry Tips and Breaking News” channel that is regularly updated with current trends.
- The AVA Behavioral Profile will provide valuable insights into your natural behavioral strengths and opportunities for growth and development as an F&I professional. Your comprehensive report will outline key behavioral traits that shape your work style and motivational factors. Your AVA report will prove to be a highly valuable asset as you endeavor to achieve your career goals.
- Includes How to Read an Equifax Credit Report Like a Pro
- Includes 30 Minutes with Chernek Scheduled in Advanced (over 6 month period)
- Includes A Complete Course on Compliance (Be certified. Show this dealer why you should be hired for the position- compliance is no laughing matter)
- Includes Closing Tools Mastering Menu Sales Workshop – Time Tested Proven to be Used With the F&I OnLine Content.