Welcome to F&I Basics. Here, you will learn proper office etiquette and the art of menu selling.
Course 1 – Office Etiquette
The goal of this course is to equip you with the tools that will enable you to meet the basic requirements, duties and responsibilities of a highly skilled F&I professional.
- Have Your House In Order
- General Accounting – Best Practices
- Bank Approvals and Business Deals
- Maintaining Your Files and Reports
Course 2 – The Art of Menu Selling
In this course, you will learn the keys to meeting customer demand and methods to get past their natural urge to resist your product offering.
- Product Knowledge
- The Benefits of Menu Selling
- Communication: Engage With the Sales Department
- Meet the Customer on Their Terms
- Stick to the Program
- The Final Commitment to Purchase and the Paper Trail
Course 3 – Auto Dealer Sales Department Legal Compliance
This dynamic training program covers the laws and regulations that your staff needs to know about in order to operate a profitable, compliant sales department in today’s world. Insure consistent processes so that deals run smoother, contracts in transit are reduced and customers are happier.
|TOPICS COVERED INCLUDE:
|Unfair & Deceptive Practices
Vehicle History Disclosure
Suspicious Activity Reports
Vehicle Purchase Proposals
Hidden Finance Charges
Deferred Down Payments
Bait & Switch Advertising
FTC Used Car Rule
|New Or Used?
Adverse Action Notices
Verifying Customer Identity
Used Car Buyers Guides
Do Not Call Rules
DEAL STRUCTURE – SUBPRIME FINANCING
Get ready to take a fast paced journey through the ins and outs on how to properly structure deals for non-prime and sub-prime customers.
Course 1 – Off Prime Customers & Financing
In this course, we’ll cover everything you need to know to develop a streamlined process that achieves maximum customer retention.” needs to be changed to: “In this course, we’ll cover how to properly structure the non-prime and sub-prime deal that will help to maximize profits while achieving customer retention. Ask Becky feature makes learning subprime financing a breeze!
- Covering the Basics
- What You Need For Lender Approval
- Credit Flags
- Essential Resources For Determining Financing and Closing Deals
- Determining Customer Credit History
- The Three C’s of Credit
- Loan Calculation & Approval
- Defining and Owning the Process
HOW TO PRESENT A MILLION DOLLAR MENU!
Welcome to the Million Dollar Menu! In here, you will learn effective contract closes, what to do when the customer says no, and some great tips for upselling.
Course 1 – How To Present a Million Dollar Menu
In this course, we will run down a menu presentation scenario…and afterwards I will give you three of the most effective service contract closes you will ever need.
- Million Dollar Menu Presentation
- Effective Service Contract Closes
- When the Customer Says NO!
- Up-selling Products
INDUSTRY TIPS & BREAKING NEWS
- Virtual F&I Manager: Your New Online Customer (Convert More Cash Customers)
- CFPB Captive and Why it Matters!
- Menu Selling is a Store-Wide Commitment
- Aftermarket Sales- Don’t Let the Competition Eat Your Lunch